Below is the summary of the policy, however, we request you to please read the entire document carefully if you intend to use the website.
- This website is owned and managed by Baldwin Girls’ High School.
- Your membership & access to this portal is at the discretion of Baldwin Girls’ High School.
- You agree to member conduct policy below and shall use the portal responsibly and only for lawful purposes.
- Baldwin Girls’ High School has right to moderate / delete any content posted on the portal.
- Information we collect about you is either voluntarily provided by you or has been provided by Baldwin Girls’ High School
- No Warranties: Baldwin Girls’ High School make no warranties about the service or content posted on the platform and cannot be held responsible for any damages incurred based on information on the portal. For any in appropriate content, please contact the Admin.
- Contact Information is available at the end of the page.
This website is owned and managed by Baldwin Girls’ High School
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time, and without prior notice, by posting amended terms on this website. Your continued use of the SERVICE indicates your acceptance of the amended User Agreement.
Description of Service
The SERVICE is an online networking engine offered to enable MEMBERS to network personally and professionally with other MEMBERS through SERVICE PROVIDER’S suite of tools and services. Whether looking for a job, an expert in a certain field or topic, an old friend, or an activity partner, MEMBERS can make contact with other MEMBERS on an as-approved basis. The SERVICE is a closed, private, and trusted community available only to MEMBERS approved by the Baldwin Girls’ High School..
In addition, MEMBERS will be given the opportunity to search and message across other SERVICES provided by SERVICE PROVIDER on an as-approved basis by both Baldwin Girls’ High School and the individual MEMBER. No information will be shared outside of the current SERVICE without the approval and consent of both Baldwin Girls’ High School and individual MEMBERS.
The SERVICE is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any members suspended or removed from the system by Baldwin Girls’ High School for any reason. MEMBERS may not have more than one active account. Additionally, MEMBERS are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your SERVICE account to another party. In addition to this, the OPERATOR may choose to define the minimum age limit for accessing and using the SERVICE. If you do not qualify (as determined by Baldwin Girls’ High School.), you may not use the SERVICE
Use of Service
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account with or without your knowledge. If you knowingly provide your login and password information to another person, your account privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. You agree to immediately notify OPERATOR of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Baldwin Girls’ High School cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
You understand and agree not to use the SERVICE to:
- Post content or initiate communications that are unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, unethical, or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the SERVICE for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate, or otherwise misrepresent your identity or affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communications which include information that you do not have the right to disclose or make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as insider information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights.
- Collect, store or transfer personal data about other MEMBERS, including but not limited to information about another MEMBER’S work experience, educational background, personal information, address, interests, skills, or reputation information or metadata such as the number or identity of contacts in another MEMBER’S network.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Stalk or harass anyone.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any communication transmitted through the SERVICE.
- Interfere with or disrupt the SERVICE or servers or networks connected to the SERVICE, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the SERVICE.
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable local laws and rules including but not limited to rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from any country that you reside in.
Information Provided on this Website
The SERVICE may also provide content posted by members themselves and 3rd party content aggregators. You understand that Baldwin Girls’ High School. will not be liable for any errors and omissions in any such content.
What Information We Collect About You
The information we collect about you is either information that you voluntarily provide to us by or through using the service or web site.
Baldwin Girls’ High School may Collect information such as your name, student identification number, ethnicity, gender, major, degree, degree year, address, telephone number, and other contact or profile information about you.
As it pertains to alumni association members, we take particular care of student data provided by your college or university in order to comply with certain privacy laws.
Access to Service
Use of manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in the SERVICE website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to monitor or copy, or allow others to monitor or copy, our web pages or the content included herein. You also agree not to “frame” or otherwise simulate the appearance or function of this website. Furthermore, you agree not to take any action that interferes with the proper working of or places an unreasonable load on our infrastructure, including but not limited to unsolicited communications, attempts to gain unauthorized access, or transmission or activation of computer viruses.
In the course of providing you services, Baldwin Girls’ High School may need to communicate with you via email. You agree to receive emails that are specific to your account and necessary for the normal functioning of the SERVICE.
Monitoring and Enforcement
While we have the right to monitor activity and content associated with the SERVICE, we are not obligated to do so. And since we do not, and may not have the ability to, control or actively monitor content we don’t guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. Because community standards vary and individuals sometimes choose not to comply with our policies and practices, in the process of using our website, you may be exposed to content that you find offensive or objectionable. You can contact the Baldwin Girls’ High School to let us know of content that you find objectionable. We may investigate the complaints and violations of our policies that come to our attention and may take any action that we believe is appropriate, including, but not limited to issuing warnings, removing the content or terminating accounts and/or subscriptions. However, because situations and interpretations vary, we also reserve the right not to take any action. Please remember that you can always choose to refrain from using any part of the SERVICE that may expose you to something that you are uncomfortable with. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of, access to, or denial of access to any content on the website.
Baldwin Girls’ High School reserves the right to charge for the SERVICE or any portion thereof, modify the pricing of, add to, or discontinue the SERVICE or any portion thereof without prior notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THAT Baldwin Girls’ High School DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR PROMPT OR PROPER DELIVERY, OR RETENTION OF ANY MEMBER INFORMATION OR COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN MEMBERS. Baldwin Girls’ High School ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN MEMBERS. Baldwin Girls’ High School EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Baldwin Girls’ High School MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Baldwin Girls’ High School, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS USER AGREEMENT.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT Baldwin Girls’ High School SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Baldwin Girls’ High School HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.